Kalencom N` Orleans Quilted Diaper Bag



I wish it had an additional exterior side pocket. It currently has one, but could use five. My elderly diaper bag had five, and I definitely miss not having the second pocket. I used both pockets for things that I needed to grab quickly - ie: my phone, books to entertain my son - stuff I can quickly and safely grab while travelling, paperwork, etc. With one exterior side pocket, everything is jammed in to one space.
Love the zipper for the main storage compartment. Most diapers bags I reviewed - and I looked at plenty of - did not have this feature. This was a deal-breaker for me. As someone who travels a lot or even as a sister when you are focused on your kid and not on your other property, knowing that this main compartment is zipped provides an added safety feature stopping against theft.
With this diaper bag's classic tote handbag design and tailored look, and there is no need to sacrifice fashion for function. The tote bag's zippered top opens to reveal a roomy interior lined with five storage pockets, while its two additional outer pockets keep all of baby's necessities at your fingertips. So stylish no one will know it is a diaper bag, the N` Orleans Tote will see use long after your kid is out of diapers!

Features:

* Set includes coordinating diaper bag, zippered pouch, insulated bottle bag and large fold-out padded diaper changing pad
* Quilted Black fabric embroidered with Kalencom's signature fleur de lis
* Secure zipper closure
* Roomy interior with six storage pockets
* Comfortable shoulder length straps
* Three outside pockets
* Available separately in other colors

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Buying Guides (Bedding)