Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag


The Duo Deluxe Diaper Bag offers roomy storage for all of your baby's necessities. The Duo Deluxe can be worn as a stylish shoulder bag or clipped to a stroller with it is handy Shuttle Clips. With 11 pockets and a removable shoulder strap, this diaper bag is a favourite for active mothers and dads. Sturdy poly canvas provides unparalleled durability that will last for years.

I like this bag, it reminds me of my computer bag. I can wear is over my chest (messenger style) which is the most comfortable for me and makes me feel like it is not going to slip off when I am trying to maneuver with the kid. I am a light packer so this bag is ideal for me. I don't know if this is a lovely choice in case you like to pack plenty of stuff or in case you require room for multiple babies. I am liking that it doesn't look like the typical diaper bag, I feel more stylish. I am liking the smaller zipped pockets at the top. I use one pocket for all my stuff (keys, wallet, pen, cell phone, etc) and the other for tiny items that may get stuck at the bottom (pacifier, creams, medicines, etc). It makes those items simple to access. I didn't give this product 5 stars because it's insulated pockets that are on the outside. It is a lovely suggestion but when you have more items on the inside it is hard to fit bottles and an icepack in those pockets. I will probably finish up using them for more storage space. There's a lovely amount of pockets to stay organized and able to reach the things you require. The changing mat it came with is a tiny on the tiny side, so I use it more for home use. I have a bigger one I will use out in public to make definite my tiny man doesn't get any germs on him! LoL. Overall this bag is awesome!


Features:

* Black poly canvas with contrasting lining so items are easy to find
* Can be worn as a shoulder bag or attached to a stroller with durable Shuttle Clips
* Detachable shoulder strap has a removable shoulder pad
* 11 pockets including one personal pocket with a zippered closure
* Magnetic closures throughout
* Cell phone holder and pen pockets make for organized storage
* Side pockets for bottles or sippy cups
* Includes a cushioned changing pad
* Available separately in other colors

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Buying Guides (Bedding)