Skip Hop Pronto! Changing Pad Kit Diapers Bag



This is a great item for the nursing mom with other children. I have a newborn as well as a 4-yr elderly who started Pre-K. I am always on the run and since I don't must over bottles around, this diaper wallet is the best. In it, I store 4-5 diapers, saniwipes, child wipes, a bib, a burp cloth, a onesie, my lip gloss, money, and mobile phone. I hang it on my wrist then clip my keys on the loop. This item comes in handy for my hubby . They appreciates not having to over a giant diaper bag around.
The portability and convenience of the Pronto Changing Pad Kit make it a true Skip Hop original! The Pronto Changing Pad Kit can be dropped in a bag, clipped to a stroller, or worn on your wrist. The bag unfolds to a removable changing pad with a comfortable "pronto pillow", and comes equipped with a translucent wipes case, a mesh pocket for diapers, as well as a front pocket for personal items. Great for mothers and dads.

Features:

* Black canvas exterior with printed laminated interior
* Front zippered pocket for personal items such as keys, phone, etc.
* Strap with clip hangs on to wrist or stroller
* Changing pad has a comfortable pillow, and can zip off for independent use
* Includes a translucent wipes case
* Available separately in other colors
* Changing pad dimensions: 21 1/2” H x 21 1/2” W

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Buying Guides (Bedding)