Hoohobbers Personalized Diaper Bag



With a nylon reinforced bottom and lining, this diaper bag is long lasting and long lasting. A nylon changing pad is also included. The straps are designed to fit around any buggy handle. Add style and function to your life as a used parent with this amazing diaper bag tote!

I bring my child to my father to babysit four times a week. Until I got the bag I was using the diaper bag they give you in the hospital. When I was using that bag I always had other shopping bags filled with items I needed for the child. This bag does not look immense but can fit a lot in it.
I had four copmlaints with the bag: When I got the bag the zipper was already broken and looked and felt cheap. Also it's no pockets inside. I do know that often diaper bags come with pockets inside and that makes it hard to make use of the bag because you wind up filling the pockets and have no room for anything else in the bag. I would have liked if this bag would have had a few pockets inside perhaps one bigger and one smaller so that I would be able to put some random smaller items inside (ie: purel, a&d, etc.) the way it is now I find myself having to dig for those items that I wish were more basically accessable.

Features:

* Customizable
* More durable, longer-lasting
* Nylon reinforced bottom
* Nylon lined inside
* Nylon lined pockets
* Nylon changing pad included
* 100% cotton, designer fabrics
* Machine washable
* Straps snap around any buggy handle
* Available separately in other colors
* Please allow an extra two weeks lead time if you have chosen the "embroidered personalization" option
* Overall Dimensions: 15''H x 16''W x 7''D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Buying Guides (Bedding)